HeartMath: The Resilience Advantage (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn to strengthen resilience through research-based tools that help you:
- Increase personal resilience and energy levels.
- Leverage your ability to think clearly under pressure and discern appropriate solutions to problems.
- Increase your ability to maintain situational awareness.
- Diminish symptoms of personal and professional stress such as confusion, fatigue and sleep disturbance.
- Improve reaction times and coordination
You will learn about what happens in your body under stress, the power of heart/brain coherence, and two breathing techniques that are very effective for improving resilience and energy levels.
Hosted by Coach Deborah Harper
Deborah combines her innate abilities to connect, empower, and transform lives from the inside-out with her 20 years of experience as a Vice President at Saks Fifth Avenue to positively impact the way people show up and lead in both life and work. As a powerfully conscious being, Deborah helps her clients become the master of their thoughts, release what no longer serves them, reprogram their negative thinking loop, consciously raise their energetic signature, and thrive in an age of disruption. She is an Energy Alchemist, specializing in Energy Leadership, Energetic Intelligence, Mindfulness and Energy Healing Modalities.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 718 424 747
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,718424747# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,718424747# US (New York)